A tribute to the treasure trove of ecclesiastical art and architecture in the Diocese of Toledo.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
St. Patrick, Warehouse District
This picture shows that the changes made in the 1920's have more of an impact than most people realize. Very different with the old Stations and without the murals, roundels, lighting fixtures, etc. Photo: Toledo-Lucas County Public Library