A tribute to the treasure trove of ecclesiastical art and architecture in the Diocese of Toledo.
There was a lot more Byzantine influence in the original plan that must have fallen by the wayside.
According to the St. Ann's book, the original design was by John T. Comes of Pittsburgh. He died in 1922 and the groundbreaking was in 1924, so it might have changed.
Post a Comment