The top two pictures appear to be from about 1895-1900. That tower's perfect.
The church was built in 1889.
The old church and school, built in 1864, photographed c1887. They were in the village of Wirtzburg, about a mile and a half from the present church. The school was used until about 1912.
A view of the present church, at the left, from Milton Center.
Thanks again to David for e-mailing the pictures.