Photos from "Souvenir of the Dedication of the Immaculate Conception Church, Raab, Ohio, May 17th, 1925." The previous church was destroyed by a tornado ("cyclone") on March 21, 1920. Bishop Samuel Stritch was present for the dedication.
The booklet lists the contributions from each parish in the diocese, and adds, "It should be noted here that after the cyclone in 1920, when sight-seers were numerous in Raab, on several Sundays collections were taken up amongst them . . . " Another article about the tornado can be viewed HERE.
Raab was later known as Marygrove, and is now a part of Holy Trinity parish in Assumption.