Sunday, October 13, 2024

St. Patrick Scaffolding Update

About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that St. Patrick in the Warehouse District had scaffolding in front of the front facade. 1 week ago I made a post regarding the construction. Today, I decided to see if anything happened and i found... more scaffolding! I also got closer photos as well. 

The scaffolding now wraps completely around the belfry. 

The main and left entrances are closed, meaning you either have to enter through the side doors or the right entrance. 

In the parking lot was more scaffolding. This could be more to add, or a pile already used. Whatever project they are doing, I hope they get it done soon because when driving on the I-75, all you see is scaffolding from one of  Toledo's best facades. 

I also might be wrong on not thinking it is facade work, because I heard the bell ringing after Mass. Facade work? Maybe. 

 

No comments: