Saturday, March 26, 2011

St. Gaspar del Bufalo, Marywood

Built in 1884.

The church was originally known as St. Michael's, until several parishes were consolidated under the name St. Gaspar del Bufalo (founder of the Precious Blood order.)

Marywood is also referred to as "Frank," as that was the original name of the area.

This church is very close to the Sorrowful Mother Shrine in Bellevue.

No comments: