From 1875 to 1897, the mission church of Immaculate Conception served the village of Bettsville (on the right in above photo, at the intersection of King and Thomas Streets). It was attended by priests from Fostoria and Millersville. The congregation dwindled, and the building was sold sometime after 1900, when it was used as a social hall. The building was torn down before 1920.
(from A History of Bettsville by John E. Durrett.)