Mausoleum of Rev. Dr. Seraphin Bauer (1835 - 1911) in St. Joseph's Cemetery, Fremont.
"Hoch W." is the abbreviation for Hochwuerden, "Very Reverend" in German. (Thanks, Jeffrey.)
Photo of Dr. Bauer from 1862. Bauer was an early pastor of St. Joseph in Maumee and founder of St. Rose in Perrysburg. From 1862 to 1911, he served as pastor of Fremont St. Joseph, where he was known for his elaborate Christmas services. He was also a friend of Rutherford B. Hayes.