This photo shows the previous church of St. Francis Xavier in Willard, Ohio (then known as Chicago, or Chicago Junction). The current church was dedicated in 1962.
A Cleveland diocesan history from 1903 notes that on August 29, 1897, “the handsome edifice (42 x 72 feet), a reproduction in miniature of St. Peter’s, Rome, was dedicated by Bishop Horstmann. It seats nearly 300 and cost about $9,500; its interior is very attractive.” The architect was William Ginther.
The church’s dome can be seen in the photo of Chicago Junction, click HERE.